
Sorry, I know I've been mega slack at not updating recently. Trust me, I'm working on a monster post, but in the meantime:
- Jeremy is doing very well, has grown out of lots of clothes, and looking dangerously close to moving places. I'm quaking in my boots.
- His friend Daniel came through surgery extremely well and is already home, big yay!
- JJ's baptism will be on the 16th of November during 9am mass at St Joseph's in Helensville. All welcome, even if you haven't met the tyke before. That includes all the prospective grandmothers (ie the mothers of my as yet childless friends) who I have recently become aware seem to be a large portion of the target audience for this blog :-) There will be lunch at our place afterwards, and ditto on all being welcome to that too. You are also welcome to come only to lunch if churches aren't your thing or if getting to Helensville by 9am on a Sunday is in the too hard basket!
Better go run the shower, "free willy time" just turned into the poo monster scene from Dogma (if I had more time I'd find it on YouTube, but probably if it's your sort of thing you'll know what I mean, and if it's not you should be glad I haven't linked to it).
- Jeremy is doing very well, has grown out of lots of clothes, and looking dangerously close to moving places. I'm quaking in my boots.
- His friend Daniel came through surgery extremely well and is already home, big yay!
- JJ's baptism will be on the 16th of November during 9am mass at St Joseph's in Helensville. All welcome, even if you haven't met the tyke before. That includes all the prospective grandmothers (ie the mothers of my as yet childless friends) who I have recently become aware seem to be a large portion of the target audience for this blog :-) There will be lunch at our place afterwards, and ditto on all being welcome to that too. You are also welcome to come only to lunch if churches aren't your thing or if getting to Helensville by 9am on a Sunday is in the too hard basket!
Better go run the shower, "free willy time" just turned into the poo monster scene from Dogma (if I had more time I'd find it on YouTube, but probably if it's your sort of thing you'll know what I mean, and if it's not you should be glad I haven't linked to it).
5 comments:
left hook in 3...2...1...
Look into my eyes.... deep into my eyes... and you won't see the big left hook I am lining up for you...
Would love to be at the baptism but will have to make do with Christmas unfortunately!
Oh, and he is definitely his mother's son - no visible eyebrows :-)
Oooh prospective grandmas - that refers to moi???? By the way, Rach and Dave, my Andrew has just become engaged to his girl Emma in Melbourne. Just been there and back - so here's another hopeful mother maybe soon to join the 'gran' brigade.
of course, Imm, one of many :-) Give Andrew and Emma a chance to get hitched and settle in to married life first!
Post a Comment