
An All-In-One modern cloth nappy! For approximately $6.50 worth of materials. Beats paying $30 or so for a bought one! Turned out quite nicely if I do say so myself :-) Now onto the rest of the colours... I bought a whole stash of fabrics, I'm an addict (it's genetic).
7 comments:
Very cool! I am most impressed. You will have to update us on the "holding capacity" as compared with the bought ones. What kind of materials? Micro fleece? And did you do your usual and make up a pattern or did you find one (online/pattern books?)?
lol I didn't post screeds of commentary because I was listening to my readers feedback and having a lower word-to-photo ratio :-P
Holding capacity appears comparable to bought ones, although it hasn't been tested with a poosplosion yet (waiting since Wednesday, this won't be pretty). It's a polyester laminate outer with a microfleece inner and microfibre and hemp absorbent core. And I made up the pattern with reference to a couple of nappies we had and the online patterns available at The Nappy Network :-)
Now you're officially a super Mum and none of us will be able to have kids for fear of being a dismal failure by comparison. Please, please, give us a chance ... ;-)
Yeah, but I'm an information junkie. I think that is possibly genetic too....
Super impressed Rach! I agree with Annie - you really are a super-mum!
Oh my goodness! I thought babies were meant to leave you with little time to do ANYTHING else, let alone this!!! So impressed and very intimidated... :-)
eek! My two older sisters are geeks. Guess j.j is doomed.
Post a Comment