With apologies to Farmbake Cookies. (I tried to find that old ad on YouTube to link to it but alas no joy. In fact I even googled "farmbake cookie "monday baking day"" and there were no hits - now I guess there will be one!)
wow Jeremy is changing all the time and has lost the baby look! Have you noticed that amongst the chocolate? That one he gets from his father - the chocolate that is.
Andrea, it was chocolate fudge cake - we finally managed to get our hands on some girl guide biscuits so I made a triple mixture, some of it will be coming into school for my morning tea tomorrow. I have found the time by cutting back on TV viewing - don't watch anything on a Monday night any more.
Karen (I'm guessing from the punctuation), yeah we have noticed! And he's looking more and more like his father too...
4 comments:
(guessing) Chocolate Cake??
How do you have time to bake, with teaching time and a baby?
Rachael = Domestic Goddess.
It's amazing what you find time for when you are a busy Mum!(an what makes you feel good!)
wow Jeremy is changing all the time and has lost the baby look! Have you noticed that amongst the chocolate? That one he gets from his father - the chocolate that is.
Andrea, it was chocolate fudge cake - we finally managed to get our hands on some girl guide biscuits so I made a triple mixture, some of it will be coming into school for my morning tea tomorrow. I have found the time by cutting back on TV viewing - don't watch anything on a Monday night any more.
Karen (I'm guessing from the punctuation), yeah we have noticed! And he's looking more and more like his father too...
Post a Comment