Yay!!! Dave was busy on the weekend. Ok, so it isn't lined, and it doesn't have a door or any shelves, in fact it's nowhere near useable, but the fact remains that I DO now have a big pantry.
That means we can only get into the bathroom through the old cupboard door now, which looks rather hilarious, and at night we have to use a torch to get in there because the light switch is still at the other end of the room, but it's progress :-)
Monday, July 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like you can put a big bag of potatoes in there, and a large sack of rice. What do you mean it's not usable!
Fancy that, you have a blog. And a pantry :)
Em: the first thing I'm going to do when I get home tonight is to put the potatoes in there, just so I can say I've used it :-)
David: sorry for not advertising, we didn't want to make a song and dance about it seeing as it's really for all the overseas friends we felt bad about not keeping in contact with. But I guess Wellington kinda counts as overseas, and you're travelling lots now anyway!
BTW I recommend sitemeter (http://www.sitemeter.com/) if you want to see who visits your site
Post a Comment