Thursday, July 12, 2007

What's the plan Stan?



Well, by popular demand, I have made a plan of the old and new bathrooms... It's amazing what MS Word can create... har har.


So the orange is the existing, and the black is the proposed... yes the new vanity is that shape.




Ok, if this doesn't make sense, please ask and I'll try to explain.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Dave, where are the windows??? Which way do the doors open! and where are the proper architectural symbols ;-) Na just kidding, makes perfect sense and good sense too. Very exciting. If I was there I'd be round with a paint brush to help paint. What is to the right of the bathroom, is that the edge of the house? Wouldn't it be cool to have a big window overlooking the paddock, so you can lie in the bath looking out on the estate ;-)

Nivi said...

Nice.

Glad I managed to get to your place on my last trip home, otherwise I wouldn't have a clue.

Looking forward to knowing what you guys are upto via your blog.

Mrs O said...

actually Em, there IS a big tall window right at the end of where the bath will be, so we WILL be able to lie in the bath looking out on 'the estate' :-) (by we I really mean me as Dave never takes baths. I lay in the bath for an hour on the morning before demolition to say a temporary farewell.)

Emily said...

Excellent, that's what I like to hear. I am also a fellow bath fan!