Good news first:
(1) Today is Dave's last day at Harrison Grierson. He starts at Soil & Rock on Monday and is looking forward to a new challenge.
(2) Although we don't actually have the piece of paper yet, word on the grapevine is that Dave has been awarded his CPEng and will be able to call himself a Chartered Professional Engineer. Yay! Just in time for his shiny new business cards.
The bad news is a teeny tiny thing in comparison: I had heartburn for the first time ever today. Didn't have a big lunch so can only assume it was the nuts or apple I snacked on that set it off. My midwife warned me that there was a high likelihood this would happen (because I had such bad morning sickness) and so it has. For those of you who have previously suffered from heartburn - I really sympathise now - it hurts!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment