Monday, August 11, 2008

Whoops forgot the photo of the day!


We've hung a mobile on Jeremy's bassinet for the first time and he's fascinated by it. Those are socks on his feet, courtesy of Rachel Fromont, from my new favourite baby gear website.

Here's a close-up version, just so you can appreciate the hair, which dried that way after a shower. Dave is forever smoothing down JJ's hair and I'm forever mussing it up :-)


2 comments:

christina wood said...

Wow sounds like you guys have had a bumpy ride but came out unscathed. Very very cute litle man ( i mean jj not dave)(sorry dave you to) glad to soo things are on the up and up and also gald to know i have a walking encliopedia when the time comes for me. Take care you three.
Chrissy

Andrea and Greg said...

I just have to say, that is the styliest little mokopuna merino singlet suit ever. Must have been a really awesome aunt and uncle that bought him that! I just like the colour. Apparently "Glacier Blue" suits him... even if it is still a teensy bit big!