If that cracked you up and you want to see more, I made a Charleston style one too:click here for more christmassy laughs:-)
that was brilliant! we thought this one was better than the Charleston though.happy dancing.
*raises one eyebrow*
I'm starting to wonder about your sanity....But I have to say that the photos you chose work well in the application.
Greg says:"Raised BOTH my eyebrows"
He he he he I like these. Rach you don't appear much in the second one, intentional I presume ;-)
Happy coincidence, Em, it seems to have 'cast' the elves in the order I uploaded the photos, so happens I uploaded JJ first, then Dave, then me :-)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
If that cracked you up and you want to see more, I made a Charleston style one too:
click here for more christmassy laughs
:-)
that was brilliant! we thought this one was better than the Charleston though.
happy dancing.
*raises one eyebrow*
I'm starting to wonder about your sanity....
But I have to say that the photos you chose work well in the application.
Greg says:
"Raised BOTH my eyebrows"
He he he he I like these. Rach you don't appear much in the second one, intentional I presume ;-)
Happy coincidence, Em, it seems to have 'cast' the elves in the order I uploaded the photos, so happens I uploaded JJ first, then Dave, then me
:-)
Post a Comment