One of the mums on a geeky parenting website I belong to organised a secret santa with the various mums and mums to be. Warm fuzzies all round - I loved that the mum I sent a present to posted that she liked hers so much it made her cry (possibly something to do with her pregnant hormones!). Mine arrived today and I was so hugely impressed with part of it (she also gave me a christmas recipe book and some gorgeous cookie cutters!) I just had to share here.

Isn't she clever!? Remember this is someone I've never met. And I might add she managed this at around 30 weeks pregnant too, I didn't have any energy to do anything in my 'free' time by then. (Yes, I know it's supposed to be 'secret', but through a combination of things I worked out who it was, and I'm glad I did!)
2 comments:
Wow, Rachael - what am amazing gift! Being a cross-stitcher myself, I know how much time this took her. Please pass on how much I appreciate this too. It actually moved me to tears myself...
That is very cool. I wanted to make you something like that too but I have no imagination and there were no nice patterns here. Strange I know but they were all a bit English. Plus it would have been more like a "congratulations your starting school" the rate I do cross-stitch!
Post a Comment