Happy New Year everybody! We will do a full update on how we're all going, how hefty the little guy is, etc, soon, but in the meantime here are some photos of the newest additions to the menagerie for your viewing pleasure.
Cute! Do they have names yet? PorkChop and HamSteak? Wilbur and Piglet? Gordon and Nigella? Winston and Lockward? Squealer and Napoleon? Charcoal and Ebony? Black and Blacker?
All excellent suggestions! I was thinking of going the Animal Farm route, but it's one boy, one girl, and there aren't really any girl's names there. I like the poetic justice of Gordon and Nigella... another friend has suggested Hangi and Umu, which I quite like :-)
2 comments:
Cute! Do they have names yet? PorkChop and HamSteak? Wilbur and Piglet? Gordon and Nigella? Winston and Lockward? Squealer and Napoleon? Charcoal and Ebony? Black and Blacker?
All excellent suggestions! I was thinking of going the Animal Farm route, but it's one boy, one girl, and there aren't really any girl's names there. I like the poetic justice of Gordon and Nigella... another friend has suggested Hangi and Umu, which I quite like :-)
Post a Comment