Thursday, August 27, 2009

Dave's 30th

What better way to celebrate one's 30th birthday than with a group of family and friends, all dressed up in a uniform at the Kaukapakapa Fire Station...

The rules: You have to wear some sort of uniform - and not a suit and tie and call yourself a lawyer...
Uniform (yoo-nee-four-m): An identifying outfit or style of dress worn by the members of a given profession, organisation, rank or team.

Because I was too busy, er, socialising, I didn't take any photos, but a BIG thank you to Ali (fellow firefighter) and David St George (Friend from university days) for letting me use some of theirs.

Also, a BIG thanks to everyone that helped put it all together, particularly Roy for organising the spit and cooking the pig.

Me and Wifey
I'm a Soccer Referee, Rach a Cheerleader

The Family
Aunty Karen and the JJ
Matt didn't bring a uniform so he put my firefighting gear on...

Some of the fire crew (and partners)
(Fiona, Marcel, Scott, Roy, Ali, Paul, Me and Mel)
The neighbours
(Marcel, Fiona, Ali and Roy)
Rachel, Noel and some other fella
Dad, Roy and Dinner
Roy, Dinner and Bill
Three women things
(Mel, Ali and Kaz)
I knew that my past would eventually catch up with me... Fortunately the hand cuffs didn't fit...

FYI, don't give a Police Officer a red card - or call her a woman thing...

No comments: