Spring has definitely arrived in Kaukapakapa, we've been having some glorious weather (in between hailstorms!), there are lambs bleating across the river, Dave arrived home with some daffodils for me (given to him by a neighbours' 3 yr old twins), and suddenly there are ducklings waddling along in the paddock, yay! Photo challenge - how many ducklings can you count? Fluffy duck, fluffy duck, fluffy duck... (etc) ...now there's a brood for Mother Duck to be proud of. Here's hoping the numbers don't diminish too much, there seem to be fewer pukeko around this year so maybe they'll be left in peace.Wednesday, September 17, 2008
...and I thought I had my hands full!
Spring has definitely arrived in Kaukapakapa, we've been having some glorious weather (in between hailstorms!), there are lambs bleating across the river, Dave arrived home with some daffodils for me (given to him by a neighbours' 3 yr old twins), and suddenly there are ducklings waddling along in the paddock, yay! Photo challenge - how many ducklings can you count? Fluffy duck, fluffy duck, fluffy duck... (etc) ...now there's a brood for Mother Duck to be proud of. Here's hoping the numbers don't diminish too much, there seem to be fewer pukeko around this year so maybe they'll be left in peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
14???!?!?!?????
I agree Anna, 14? More to the point how many are there now?
Reminds me of the brood we saw...
http://peterandemily.blogspot.com/2007/04/thames-path-part-1.html I count 16 in that lot.
Post a Comment