Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tummy time!


JJ used to hate spending time on his tummy, but we made him do it and now he's a bit stronger and wiggling around the place a bit he absolutely loves it. Plunket nurse says he has the upper body strength a 5 month old would be proud of, and suspects he might be an early crawler. I'm not so sure I'm happy about that, I like being able to leave the room for a second while he's happily lying there, kicking up at the play gym.

Ducklings are down to 12 :-( I used to think pukeko were cute, but since I learned they eat ducklings I'm not so sad when I see pukeko-coloured roadkill. I know, I know, the pukeko were here first, but the ducklings are just so cute...

Went to the zoo yesterday and spent some time with some little friends, Daniel and Natalie. Unfortunately the tiger cubs didn't come out while we were there, but it was still lots of fun, the place is looking quite swish and I still lose my sense of direction in there! (Photo by Daniel's mum, Felicity.)



No comments: