I left JJ safe in the lounge while I went and put a load of nappies on.See that piddle patch by his toys?
See that nappy on the floor behind him?
That nappy was securely fastened ON HIS BUM when I left the room.
Oh my.
No more velcro nappies for us!
I'm really really hoping it was a fluke, 7 months is far too young to be ripping nappies off (well, he undid the top tab, then wriggled out of the other side).
6 comments:
He looks pretty pleased with himself though.... All you have to do now is teach him to put them back on and you're away laughing
to his credit, he did *fold* the nappy
The look on his face ... priceless. What's around his neck? Don't say he's also playing dress up already? (He is a very advanced child, I can see that ...)
It's a baltic amber teething necklace. Not sure if they work but it's worth a try...
body suits that do up in the crutch is the answer to nappies getting pulled off.
as for the teething necklace, we think you are being conned like a lot of other people.
we discussed this at work yesterday when a patient came in wearing one of these necklaces and the Drs just laughed!
more of a choking hazard than anything despite them saying they break apart when pulled or pressure put on them. not to mention the size of the beads.....
anyway I'm surprised you haven't backed up your decision with hours of research.
heehee you know me well Karen - yup hours of research did go into it. Baltic amber is 2-8% succinic acid, which is a proven antibiotic/analgesic (for example, it's a component of my migraine medication).
The part I'm not sure about is whether there is any transmission of that from the solid amber to the skin - the theory is that it's released in an oil form due to the natural warming from the skin, but given the temperatures at which amber is fossilised, I'm not so sure.
In the end I decided that if it does provide some benefit it's essentially harmless - and we take it off when we put him down for a sleep :-)
Apparently it's good for hangovers too!
Post a Comment