Three posts in one day. Wonders never cease...
Anyway, I'm writing because my highly pro-active wife asked this evening about the dressing on where she was opened up for her Ceasarean. Unfortunately, it was showing (and weeping) a tad green, and around it was red and rather warm. So, they have placed Rach on an IV antibiotic. The doctor has said that she is to undergo 24hours observation once they have noticed improvement, and that normally takes a minimum of 24hours to happen... I.e. Rach will have to spend at least another 48hours in hospital. Tomorrow is Day 7 post birth, Day 8 in total.
I'll keep you posted.
Cheers
Dave
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor Rachael. Here she was thinking that maybe she would be able to go home today because things were finally working and this happens. However, hospital is the best place for her if there is an infection in there - I did the same thing with Jen and they put me under a heatlamp to help bring the infection to the surface. i wonder if they'll be that proactive these days.
Ahhhhh!!! I have only just discovered your blog and learnt your news!!! Congrats guys! I am so pleased for you! Welcome to the world little Jeremy John! xxx
Post a Comment