
Plus a couple of the cute sleepy photos. I swear his head isn't as square as it looks in these!

I also realised I didn't mention anything about how we fared in the weekend's storm: Dave was a busy bumblebee out on the fire truck for much of Saturday, attending to roofs blowing off and trees down etc. We didn't have much damage at our place really, although we lost the roof off half of the chook shed (the half Dave has been keeping Land Rover parts in) and a small manuka tree came down on the boundary fence.In other news, the lovely Miranda (our midwife) says I'm allowed to drive - YAY - and Jeremy continues to be efficient at the putting on weight thing, 340g in the last 5 days. Oh yeah and we all got a decent night's sleep last night, back to 4 hour sleeps, DOUBLE YAY.
3 comments:
Great to see you are being politically correct (with his clothes), Rachael. The jersey looks good too, I see!
You´ll be pleased to know that the heart melting effect works even via a shonky internet connection on the other side of the world ... so gorgeous. Can´t wait to meet him in septemeber. xxx
Wow sounds like you guys have had a bumpy ride but came out unscathed. Very very cute litle man ( i mean jj not dave)(sorry dave you to) glad to soo things are on the up and up and also gald to know i have a walking encliopedia when the time comes for me. Take care you three.
Chrissy
Post a Comment